Skip to content
- With 22% stronger carbon fibers than DeMarini's Paradox+ Composite, the Paraflex Composite Barrel allows for even more precise weight distribution on the CF9.
- A massive sweet spot - the composite is laid more consistently along the barrel to create a huge sweet spot.
- The lightest swinging bats - a stronger material means less of it to build the bats with the most pop and the lowest MOI.
- Bats designed for your approach at the plate - weight can be distributed closer to the hands for slappers, more evenly along the barrel for contact hitters, and toward the end cap for power hitters so that you don't have to settle for a bat designed for the masses.
- The D-Fusion 2.0 Handle is optimized to redirect energy back into the barrel upon contact for an explosive trampoline-like feel
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh